It's supposed to snow this week. We'll see if that actually happens. The weather people here like to say it's going to snow, and then, oh, it doesn't. Of course it couldn't be winter wonderland over Christmas break when I was at home with nothing to do. Now that I have to go to class and stuff, we might actually have a real snowstorm. Oh well.
I got to see Ratch and Leah this weekend. We had lunch at la Madeleine and tried on bridesmaid dresses. The dress that had originally been chosen definitely didn't work for Ratch and me (can we say modesty piece?), but we picked out another that we think will look good on everyone! Now to lose the weight to look good in it. I was a huge fan of the mother of the bride ensembles (just have an open mind!), but Leah vetoed it. I forgave her ;) Then we went and Leah picked out her invitations! They're really classic and pretty, and the colors look really good together. BOOM! Oh how I love my girls.
I'm watching Tool Academy right now. If you haven't watched, you should. This show is full of hot messes and trainwrecks. If you're looking for an hour of life where you don't have to think, then this is the show for you. My favorite is Matsuflex and his Matsu Man Panties. That's right.
Let's see, what else. This is a jumbled mess of an entry, but that's how I feel right now. I've been driving all day and I'm tired and my brain isn't really working. And, I fear I'm getting sick. My mom was sick this weekend, and I feel it coming on. Stay away germs! Ok, my Trainwreck Sunday is continuing in a few minutes with Rock of Love Bus!
~Ned
thank you for helping me pick out dresses and invites! it was fun:)
ReplyDelete