Friday, January 2, 2009

Cotton Bowl

The Cotton Bowl is about to start...Texas Tech vs. Ole Miss. I picked Tech in my bowl pick 'em dealy, but let's be honest, I wouldn't be mad to see a little bit of an upset :)

Yay for Dallas! Big D! It looks sunny and warm there. In fact, they just announced that it's 68 degrees in Dallas; the second warmest Cotton Bowl kickoff temp ever. That must be nice. It's sunny here, but definitely not warm. I can't wait to see what little interest pieces they throw in about Dallas during the game.

Less than one week until VEGAS! I'm excited. It will be a nice little vacation before the drudgery that is the spring semester starts on January 15th. My schedule this semester isn't terrible, if you ignore Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those days will be long. But, it's ok because I don't have class on Monday or Friday! I'll just have that much more time to sit in the library. Lucky me.

I won an "office party" at the comedy club here in Columbia. That means that me and 15 of my friends can go see comedy for free. It's cool, minus two reasons. One, it's January 2nd and no one is in town. And second, I don't really have 15 friends here. Those two factors combined mean I will be joined by maybe 5 other people. Ha. Oh well, at least it's still free, and it'll be fun regardless.

They just kicked off, have a good day everyone!

~Ned

1 comment:

  1. i love the ned signature! it was even warmer here today...got up to 80! i heart texas and global warming!

    ReplyDelete