Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Holy crap it's September?!

Wow.  Time flies, does it not?

I'm getting married in less than a year (cue coos and "aww"s).  I'm the antithesis of bridezilla.  The thought of all that planning and detail sort of makes my head hurt.  I apologize to those who thrive on deciding whether the napkins should be folded like a pocket or an origami bird, but thats' not me.  And chair-back ties?!  Who in the world decided that there should be 1736482991 ways to TIE A BOW on the back of a chair?!  That's just ridiculous.  Just make a bow.  Or a knot.  Or wrap it around the chair straight-jacket style.  I don't care.  Just point me to the food and the cocktails.  And the cake.  I like cake.  Speaking of cakes, I came across this atrocity a while back and then saw it again today in one of my picture folders:


Are you serious?  When I see this cake, I think of Easter Bunny vomit.  And murdered flowers.  It honestly looks like an old disastrous bedroom/bathroom color palette I had in Frisco.  Add in yellow and you've got the "Clown Puke Display" (as my dad liked to call it.  He obviously wasn't a fan).

Anyway, what else.  Ah, yes, I'm brainstorming a novel.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  I hope to make it as a best-selling author as a back-up plan to my dreams of being an attorney.  It's good to have options.

Short entry, I know, but I'm tired.  Night!

1 comment:

  1. i remember that bedding! i thought it was freaking cool:) that cake though, not cool!

    i'm glad you're laid back about the wedding, makes it soooo much more fun!

    AND i can't believe it's september either! hopefully it'll cool down a little soon. i miss you! love you!

    ReplyDelete