Party time suckas!! I'll be making my way to College Station on Friday, whoop! I'm so excited; I haven't been since last July, when I tore up the town at a friend's bachelorette party. It's Scott's first ever trip to CS, so it'll be fun to show him my hood. I'm such a gangsta. But not. It'll be in the 80s there this weekend, yesss. 80 is definitely warmer than 40 or less. In fact, it's at least twice as hot. Math genius here.
So, I've been called on 4 times for various classes in the past week. It's been a gauntlet! I really wish my Sales prof would pay attention to who he's called on, because Thursday and then the next Tuesday again really isn't ok with me. Especially when I have so much Facebooking and Perez Hilton reading to do! Just kidding....but seriously.
Ok, it's bedtime. I'm exhausted and I'm getting sick, AGAIN. Love y'all!
~Ned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment