Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jobs and Such

I had a summer job interview Tuesday. I feel like it went really well. Hopefully something comes of it!

I'm in class, so therefore it makes sense that I should be writing a new blog. I don't really have a whole lot to say, but oh well. I'm going to College Station NEXT weekend!!! Yay! I haven't been since last July, and I'm excited to go back and see what else has popped up since I was last there. Everytime I go back I don't even recognize it. I wish all that cool stuff was there when I was. We're going to the Mizzou/A&M basketball game. I love the Tigers, but I'll always bleed Maroon...so, gig 'em!

I have a busy spring coming up. Lots of trips to make and things to get done. I'm looking forward to it all. It will make what could otherwise be a boring semester more fun. I really like some of my classes, and others I have a hard time paying attention. I really like Free Speech and Family Law, but I'm not a huge fan of Sales or Remedies. Nikki, numbers, and codebooks don't really get along. I'd far prefer to argue abstract principles. :)

Well, now I'm home watching American Idol from last night. Most of the people have sucked. Oh well. I can't stand when people boo Simon...I disagree with him sometimes, but most of the time I wonder if people are listening to the same thing I am.

This was quite possibly the most scatterbrained and random post ever. Oh well, that's what I do! Have a good Thursday!

~Ned

No comments:

Post a Comment