I'm absolutely exhausted, and I definitely just had an exhaustion meltdown. I've been on edge all day, and most of yesterday, and it all just exploded for the most random of reasons. I took a shower, and afterwards while I was Q-Tipping my ears, I pushed it into my left ear too far and, as a natural reaction, I burst into tears. That's a perfectly logical reaction to something so minor; at least I think so. Then I cried about everything; school, work (or my lack of it), my Q-Tip, money, the time change, waking up early, and so on. The good news is, I feel better now, so phew.
So, I went to College Station this past weekend. I got some new Aggie clothes. And, that's all I'll say about that.
Big week this week. The Big XII tourney starts on Wednesday. A&M faces texas tech, and if we beat them then it will be Mizzou vs. A&M, Scott vs. Nikki; round two. We'll see how it goes. Speaking of the tourney, is there anything to do in Oklahoma City? I've only been once and I don't remember much about it.
The David's Bridal $99 gown sale commercial is on. $99 for a wedding dress? Is it made of tee-shirt? My bridesmaid's dress from there was more expensive. Speaking of that, it will be arriving at the store in a mere few weeks, I sure do hope it fits :-/ Nothing would be more mortifying than being too elephant like for your bridesmaid dress. Well, maybe something would, but I'm sure it's up there.
On that note, it's bedtime. Have a good night all! And remember, be careful when you Q-Tip, don't hurt yourself!
~Ned
woman, you will not be an elephant. their wedding dresses are HELLA cheap looking and feeling. maybe after like 3 beers and a sangria swirl margarita would you decide to like a $99 dress. :) i love you! sorry you had a melt down. miss you lots.
ReplyDelete