Saturday, January 14, 2012

Live Blogging Miss America

I thought I'd give you the rundown of Scott's comments on Miss America.  We pick up in the swimsuit competition...

 Miss Oklahoma: "Oh hel-looo!"

Miss Texas: "Oh yea."

Miss North Carolina: "Oh, top 2."

Miss South Carolina:  "You can tell she lost like 100 lbs."

Miss Virginia: "We can get on board with that."

Miss Illinois:  "Hmm...hey girl."

Miss Arizona:  "Alright."

Miss Alabama: "I think her butt will be huge when she's older."

Miss Tennessee: *audible sigh*..."She's hot."

Miss Wisconsin: "Meh."

Miss North Carolina: "Oh top 4."

Miss California: "What up girl!"  (as I point out how...bouncy...her behind is).

Men.

Learning who made evening gowns:

After Miss Louisiana:  "I'll help her change."

Miss Iowa:  "I'm on board."

Miss Illinois:  "I like my redheads."

Miss SC: "Good for her.  I can't imagine her 100lbs more."

Scott is concerned that "none of his girls" have made it.

"I just gave the kiss of death to my girls!"

Miss Tennessee: "Oh thank god!"

Miss Texas:  "Yea!"

Miss California:  *fart noises*

Miss Oklahoma: "Poor North Carolina and Alabama!"

Wait!  There's a save! And it's Miss Alabama!  Scott thinks she'll need help getting out of her swimsuit.

Evening gown highlights:

Most of this was Scott making plays on words about getting into gowns based on the contestants saying "I've worked hard to get into this gown" etc.   He got particularly happy for Miss Tennessee.

Miss Alabama:  "What is that growing off her shoulder?  NO!"  (She had a particularly hideous giant bow sewn to her right shoulder).

No comments:

Post a Comment