So, the week of me has come and gone, and it was awesome! I have some really great people in my life that made my birthday really great!
Let's see, I woke up Wednesday to what I thought was a rapist in my apartment, but no! It was Scott making me breakfast burritos! They were yummy. I definitely didn't make class a priority on my birthday. I went to one...I think. Then, we had lunch at Chipotle, so the day just got better! After that, I went back to my apartment after getting some flowers from someone special.
That same someone special also cooked me dinner! Steak and baked potatoes, yummmm. Then, I had a cake. Well, I didn't personally eat the whole cake. I'll rephrase. I received a cake. AND, it was a cookie cake with GREEN icing! The best!
Someone special also gives good gifts! The Tudors season 2, some really cool prints, hott shoes, I'm a new zoo parent, and I finally get to have my Shakespeare's London panoramic framed! Yay!
It was such an awesome birthday, much better than last year when I had the flu, had a memo due the next day, and other things.
The next day I got a nice card and Visa Gift Card from the rents! They're the best! Speaking of them, they are all moved to Albuquerque! My mom stayed back to finish up a few weeks at her job, but she leaves for good this Friday! No more Texas address for me :(
Friday, I met a group of people at the comedy club for more birthday fun! The comedian was the "jackrabbit" on Sex and the City, from the episode when Charlotte and Harry got married. He was less than funny as a standup comedian. Oh well, I still had a good time.
Saturday I watched Mizzou kill the corn lovers, and A&M lose. Grr. Dinner at Addison's, and dessert at Coldstone, yum. OH, and it was a disgusting free day! No talking about poop or farts allowed. It was a good day, haha.
Sunday I got a surprise trip to KC! We stayed at the carriage house of this bed and breakfast on the Plaza. At first, it reminded me of when Pam and Jim stayed on Dwight's farm. I wanted to ask for the irrigation room, haha. But, our suite was really nice. We had dinner at the Melting Pot (that is definitely not part of my diet haha). And, I got new earrings, and they're awesome :) I'm in good hands. As if I were with Allstate.
Let's see, that's about all the updating I have for now. Another week is upon us, and I am officially sick for the first time in '09! I would prefer the germs to exit my system. Bitte.
Have a good week everyone!
~Ned
No comments:
Post a Comment