I love a good deal. I'm a firm believer in the power of Target, and if you can brave the throngs of poorly dressed, badly groomed folks, a good Wal-Mart deal. Today, however, I discovered something new. A place I had never been. A shopping experience I had yet to conquer. Ladies and gents....I went to...
I don't know what made me try it. But I did. Oh my God. Literally everything is a dollar. They're not lying. And it wasn't just random brands like Larry's Dish Soap or Donna's Toothpaste. They had Dawn! For a dollar! To me, nothing is more annoying than spending money on necessities like dish soap, paper towels, or laundry detergent. They're not fun like books, shoes, or Apple accesories. So if I can get that crap for a dollar, I'm on this train. And the seasonal stuff! Along with household necessities, I loathe spending money on Christmas wrapping paper, boxes, or gift bags. No one cares if you spent 6 dollars on an intricately made Christmas box for the office party cookies. At least I don't. I want the cookies. The day after Christmas all you see mounds of discarded paper, bags, and boxes in mountains of black trash bags that the trash guys adore. So, back to the moral of this story. Who has two thumbs and loves the Dollar Tree? This girl. I should get that on a shirt. I could probably even buy the materials to make the shirt AT the Dollar Tree. It's a cycle of inexpensive winning.
I'll be sure to keep you updated on my Dollar Tree winnings. I call them winnings because when you spend a dollar for a 5-dollar tube of toothpaste, you're essentially winning it.
Lol!! #winning!
ReplyDelete