On another note, I got a brand new camera for graduation. Here are some pics I've taken lately. They're mostly of my dogs, because the dogs make excellent photo subjects, being all cute and playful and stuff. These are also on my facebook, but since some of my loyal readers have released themselves from the vice grip of facebook addiction, I will post them here too. Enjoy!
"I know I'm cute."
In addition, she should probably play basketball. She could dunk for sure.
(Maybe not, but I'll pretend).
She eventually caught the ball, and showed it who was boss.
The best-behaved dog. Pretty much ever.
So coy.
Aww. Love.
So, I actually took this a while ago when I studied abroad for a summer, but
I edited it with my fun new editing stuff.
Hope everyone has a good weekend! I know I said last entry that I'd be back soon with actual entries...and that's still true. For the moment, I need to unscramble my brain. So I'm off to do that.







how do you unscramble your brain? alcohol!? hehe!
ReplyDeletei love your new pics, and thanks for posting them for the twats that aren't on FB anymore!! love you lady! miss you! see you in a WEEK!