So, I don't really have enough material (or at least have a coherent story from a childhood experience) to make a complete entry, so I'll give you an exclusive "in my brain" look at my week. You're so lucky.
Monday AM: After taking the 100-question simulated MBE- Wow, I'm going to completely fail the bar exam.
Monday PM: Oh my God. It is eleventy-billion degrees out and I'm out here trying to learn how to swing a golf club.
Monday a little more PM: Holy crap! I just hit the ball right onto the green!
Monday even more PM: Baskin Robbins...mmm.
Tuesday: It's so beyond hot I don't even want to go outside. How did I live with this for 13 years in Texas?
Tuesday PM: Taking the dogs out- Wtf is that? Omg it's a giant toad. And Cherry is trying to eat it. Shit. What if she actually succeeds and drags mutilated toad parts into the house? Run, toad! I'm retarded. Toads don't run. But he's certainly not making any real effort to save himself.
Wednesday: Empty head. Completely. As in, cue the crickets in my brain.
Thursday late AM: Wow. I can't believe I slept until almost noon. I'm a complete failure.
Thursday Afternoon: What the hell is this guy doing trying to walk across the highway?! In front of MY car?! I literally almost crapped myself just now.
Thursday (later) Afternoon: I love Target. Hmm. Why isn't my car unlocking? Because the remote is broken. So, I guess I have to unlock it manually and...yep it sets of the alarm. Now there are people staring at me thinking I'm trying to steal my own car.
Thursday Evening: $25 for an average manicure? I won't be coming back here.
Friday Afternoon: So the remote in my key isn't just out of battery. Nor does it just need to be re-programmed. It's completely broken. Of course it is. Because it's MY car. And this kinda stuff happens to items I own.
And now here I am on the brink of the weekend. My last weekend of freedom. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment