Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is what drunken pranks have come to?

I was browsing the interwebs today in one of my (admittedly many) study breaks, when I came across something truly outrageous:

"A CHEF has died after an EEL was put up his bum.

Shocked doctors in Sichuan, China, found the sea creature in the 59-year-old man's rectum after his death, it has been reported.

The 50cm long Asian swamp eel was allegedly inserted into the unnamed man's bottom, after he passed out drunk, by pals playing a prank on him.

Medics said the eel had devoured his bowels."

Story here.


Obligatory picture of an eel. I certainly hope the eel in this case was smaller, although in the end I doubt it mattered.

Wow friends. Way to go above and beyond your obligation to embarrass your drunken friend. What happened to the days of drawing inappropriate pictures on his face with magic marker? This is a bit too far. It's time to tone down the pranks my friends. Not only that, this dude was 59! I can't imagine his friends were much different in age from him. I understand that as you get older you develop more creative ways to mess with your friends, but putting things up their asses is probably something that should always be off limits. Just saying.

Summer and I agreed that this will also certainly have an impact on the trust level we feel amongst our friends when we're inebriated. I can just picture myself walking around trying to perform searches of my friends while yelling "Does anyone have an eel? ANYONE?!"

Lesson of the day: Avoid your friends' anuses, pervs.


PS, Summer you can look back on this as the day you became a household name amongst all 4 of my readers...even if it is in reference to a bowel eating eel. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment